This habitat houses the strange and wonderful Zodia dragons. So tells legend, from the Scrolls of the Zodia Rift:
When upon the stars mankind did gaze, in likeness did the dragons blaze.
One like a ram, one like a bull, and onward 'til the circle, full,
did tell the fortunes of the ages, these cosmic constellation sages. - in game description
Zodia DragonsHere are a list of the Zodia dragons with dates for their signs. (Note: There is no guarantee the release dates will match up with the dates of the signs. Names may also change.)
- Pisceia (Pisces: Feb 20 - Mar 20, 2017)
- Aria (Aries: Mar 21 - Apr 20, 2017)
- Tauria (Taurus: Apr 21 - May 20, 2017)
- Gemia (Gemini: May 21 - Jun 21, 2017)
- Cancia (Cancer: Jun 22 - Jul 22, 2017)
- Leia (Leo: Jul 23 - Aug 23, 2017)
- Virgia (Virgo: Aug 24 - Sep 23, 2017)
- Libria (Libra: Sep 24 - Oct 23, 2017)
- Scorpia (Scorpio: Oct 24 - Nov 22, 2017)
- Sagitaria (Sagittarius: Nov 23 - Dec 21, 2017)
- Capria (Capricorn: Dec 22, 2017 - Jan 20, 2018)
- Aquaria (Aquarius: Jan 21 - Feb 19, 2018)
- Zodia Steppes Habitat: Added. Unlocks at level 25.
- Airship: Rush cost changed from 5 to 8 Gems.
- Airship: Rewards can include Food now.
- Airship: Required dragon levels can be > +1 from current level.
- Breeding: Parent selection re-ordered with "higher" traits first.
- Camera Angle: Changed, can't zoom out as far.
- Deadzone: Deadzone in final expansion(s) is fixed.
- Decorations: Treat style decorations added.
- Farm Plots: 2 more farm plots able to be built
- Gathering: Amount of gatherable stored showed in gathering screen!
- Gems: Rushing with Gems now uses straight 1 Gem:1 Hour ratio.
- Map Timers: Not visible unless zoomed in close.
- Market: UI changed to tabs system.
- Market: Can purchase Food with Gems in Treasure tab of Market.
- Bug: Rami and Soaring dragons show up as requirements in Airship.
Note About Rami and Soaring
In Beta there were other dragons that didn't make it into the final game. Some of these may at some point be returning. Rami and Soaring are two that were cut, but not completely. Ever since the game was released they have been in the game data and files, but with incomplete graphics. No changes have been made to the data or files concerning these two dragons. The reason they are showing up is because of changes made to the Airship, which apparently were made without regard to these 2 dragons still being in the game data.
So it is unlikely that Rami and Soaring will be released soon. This appears to just be an oversight while changing the Airship.
What other changes have you noticed? What do you think of the new changes? Let us know in the comments below!